- This event has passed.
Cats for Kids Tailgate
October 21, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
K-State Family, please join us* on October 21st for a Cats for Kids Tailgate Party benefitting the Ronald McDonald House in Topeka! We will be serving delicious hamburgers and hot dogs, along with chips, cookies, and ice-cold beverages. We are asking for a free-will monetary or material donation in return. In addition to our BBQ, we will be hosting a silent auction of signed memorabilia, gift baskets, and more!
Every penny we raise will go directly to supporting families staying at the Ronald McDonald House and meeting their needs.
Please check back frequently for updates on auction items and Ronald McDonald House wish-list items.
We look forward to your support and can’t wait to see you on Homecoming! Go Cats!
– Kool-Aid & lemonade drink mixes
– Keurig coffee pods
– Tea bags
– Pop Tarts (frosted cherry, strawberry & brown sugar)
– Individually-wrapped packaged snacks such as cookies, fruit snacks, chips, etc.
– Condiments like mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, salsa (mild & medium) & BBQ sauce
– Salt & pepper
– Minute Rice
– Canned tomatoes
– Chocolate Chips
– Vegetable Oil
– Flavoring Packets for tacos, meatloaf, chili, etc.
– Cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup
– Jars of spaghetti sauce
– Disposable baking dishes with lids (for freezing casseroles)
– Swiffer Wet Jet mops & Swiffer cleaning fluid
– Heavy duty aluminum foil and cling wrap
– Paper towels
– Crockpot liners
– Gallon-sized freezer storage bags
– Cleaning supplies (Kaboom, Clorox wipes, Pine Sol, Windex, Murphy Oil Soap, Fabreeze, etc.)
– Laundry Soap & Dryer Sheets
– Plastic totes with lids for storage
– Lawn & garden trash bags
– Postage stamps
– Gift Cards for Dillon’s and Walmart (for fresh produce, dairy and meat)
– 60 watt lightbulbs
– AA & AAA batteries
*Event is hosted by senior Social Work majors at KSU.